Interview With Bridge The Atlantic
Happy New Year!
There will be some exciting news coming up in the next few weeks…
But first, last fall I was interviewed by the amazingly talented Marcio Novelli and Ross Barber in their Podcast ‘Bridge The Atlantic’! Check out the video here and be sure to follow them on Twitter @MarcioNovelli and @ElectricKiwi:
Here are some highlights on some of the topics we discuss…
- Learn about my love of ketchup
- Ross shares a (somewhat irrelevant) personal story about contact lenses
- We talk about forgetting lines on stage and missing cues
- Marcio and Melissa talk about learning new skills to get parts
- “If you’ve touched something once, you can do it”
- We talk about the importance of believing in yourself, keeping positive and dreaming big
- “You’re never as good as they say and you’re never as bad as they say”
- We talk about bad auditions and some of my worst experiences
- Marcio + Ross = Moss
Enjoy, and let me know what you think!